As we look ahead to 2022, we want to remind you to stay connected with us, with your colleagues, and with the resources we offer. Whether it’s a time of need, or business as usual, TDA, ADA and your local society are here for you.
You should have already gotten your paper 2022 Dues Statement in the mail. You can renew via your dues statement, or by clicking here
Your membership isn’t just numbers on a page, or another expense. It’s an investment in yourself, your career, and your community. And it’s a chance to help shape your future—and the future of dentistry.
As a valued TDA member, you receive:
- Personalized insurance & regulatory help.
- We give you individual help with dental insurance issues. We also provide help with public programs.
- We can help you with compliance issues—whether it's the Texas State Board of Dental Examiners, DEA, EPA, or DSHS.
- Advocacy for you—and your patients. This means:
- Helping make laws that protect dentists and patients. Standing up for dentistry in every possible arena. And achieving wins together.
- TDA works with the Texas legislature to make sure dentists’ voices were heard—and this year, helped achieve the passage of important teledentistry and insurance reform legislation, along with other successes.
- Continuing Education.
- Your membership gets you access to the biggest dental CE event in the state, where you and your team can get all your CE in one weekend—as well as local and national options. TDA helps you meet all the state’s CE requirements. And we’re always working on new CE options for our members.
- Information resources.
- As a dentist, what you don’t know can hurt you. How do you know when regulations change? When new science emerges? When trends shift? Knowledge is power. Our updates and publications keep you in the loop.
- And much more. Click here to learn more about the member benefits you receive from TDA.
Renew your membership today! Click here to renew, or mail a check to the address on your dues statement.