TDA Members Receive Exclusive Benefits:
- Regulatory and compliance help. How do you comply with rules regulations—and know when they change? TDA keeps you up to date, and offers personal assistance.
- Third party payor, insurance, and Medicaid assistance. We keep you informed, and give individualized help.
- Continuing education. Have a blast at the biggest dental meeting in the state—or find something local that fits your schedule. Your membership gets you fantastic CE options.
- Legislative advocacy. TDA ensures member dentists can work with the legislature, so that new laws protect Texas dentists and patients.
- Dispute resolution. TDA and component societies help dentists and patients resolve disputes, outside the courtroom.
- Professional connections. No matter where you are in Texas, or in your career, we help you connect with colleagues to enhance your practice—and your life.
- Helping patients find you. The ADA Find-a-Dentist tool helps patients find member dentists in their area.
- Information resources. As a dentist, what you don’t know can hurt you. Your membership keeps you in the loop, and helps you avoid risk.
- Life and practice resources from TDA Perks. Compliance, marketing, insurance, student loan refinancing, supplies, real estate—to name just a few. Trusted companies with members-only pricing.
- Giving back. A chance to stand with your colleagues and help patients in need, through the TDA Smiles Foundation.
Do you know what your TDA membership can do for you?
Whether you’re already a member, or thinking of joining, download our Digital Member Resources Guide (PDF)
to make sure you know what TDA membership can do for you.