"I have been so blessed to be a member of the TDA and to have had the availability of mentors and friends with their unending support. The TDA has been an integral part of my practice since inception and could be your partner in success as well." -- Dr. David L. Doerre, Council on Membership, Chair
We encourage you to become a member of organized dentistry in the largest dental organization in Texas. Through a variety of member services the TDA, the American Dental Association and your local dental society are here to support you as you begin your professional career.
TDA Members Receive Exclusive Benefits:
- The scientific, peer-reviewed Texas Dental Journal, the monthly member newsletter TDA Today, and our patient education supplement Smart Mouth.
- A newly designed website, tda.org, with exclusive resources and tools to help you in your practice and in your profession.
- Access to benefits, publications, resources, and continuing education through the ADA and your local component society.
- Volunteer opportunities at a Texas Mission of Mercy through TDA’s charitable foundation, the Texas Dental Association Smiles Foundation.
- Everything you need for your practice — from compliance programs to disposal and supply companies — through TDA Perks endorsed vendors.
- Free registration for both you and your office staff to attend the TEXAS Meeting where an individual can earn up to 18 hours of continuing education.
- A team of legislative lobbyists, experts, and liaisons at the Texas State Capitol who seek to preserve the integrity of Texas dentistry on your behalf.
How Do I Join?